A Bookish Sarah

encouragement & bookish things

slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Sarah
Welcome, friend! Relax & rest awhile, if you please. I'm an ordinary girl, a follower of Christ, mama to Gabriel, Heidi, & Aidan; and wife to Evan. Here in this little space of the online world, I share all manner of bookish things, including full content reviews, writerly snippets, encouragement for everyday life, and a whole collection of names & their meanings.

welcome to my blog

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Reviews

category 2

Names

category 3

Encouragement

Grande Opening!

Welcome to the grande opening of my new blog!

I decided to create a new place in which to write, journal, review books and films, and record other such awesome and interesting stuff about myself.  I would eventually like to post a short story or two each month as well.

So, stay tuned and come back for a visit!


Sarah

Comments

  1. Hey, Sarah, sorry it took me so long to follow. I was going to last night, but my silly tablet got you'r link wrong, so I waited until now to correct it. :)

    But I just wanted to let you know how much I love reading you and your sister's blog, and I can't wait to see what you do here!

    P.S. I love your new blog name!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lady Hannah! I hope to be doing a lot more on this blog and I'm so glad you've decided to join me. =]
      Blessings,
      Sarah

      P.S. I thought the name was pretty clever myself! ;D

      Delete
  2. I'll be looking forward to your posts!
    Your title is too cute!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass, and a book of rules,
And each must make, ere life is flown,
A stumbling block or a stepping stone.
-Anonymous-

ppl love these

February Snippets!
Here are some Snippets from last month.  These hail from my WIP Safia and another project I'm …
Name Reveal!
Happy November! I don't know about you, but as I sit & type up this little post, I have the …
Book Review | The Goblin Crown
Hello, lovelies!  Just now attempting to get back into the swing of things here in the blog world. …
Book Review | When Mountains Move
Well, no worries, my lovelies!  This review will be rather short.  Simply because. . . I didn'…