I've had this in the drafts for WEEKS. And at last! It's finally here!!
- When a distant cousin of yours, that you rarely see, looks like a gnome. . . O_o What? Because of his beard!
- Yodeling rappers. Never heard of 'em?? Yeah, well, me neither. It just popped up in a deep discussion with my siblings one evening.
- I NEED this on a t-shirt:
- Customers who chew tobacco. . . And nearly spit it all over you as you are trying to help them regarding what Bible to purchase. XP
- Poor Albert:
|Don't tell me you didn't laugh aloud at this!! Poor fella.|
- I'm the kind of girl who will rub her hands all over a sparkly gift bag at work and then run over to her co-worker and say, "Hold still!" while blowing it in her face. It's GLITTER!!
- When a kitty rubs up against your freshly clean and lotioned legs. . .
- When a random guy customer turns to you and says, "You know, you're very pretty." You politely reply, "thank you," all the while thinking: Wait till my man hears this. . . ;D
- Dress shopping!!!
- When the lady customer is leaving your register and turns to say to you, "By the way, you are very beautiful." ^_^
- I'm a beta reader for Ashley Townsend's newest addition to her Chasing Shadows trilogy! Defying Shadows. So exciting!!! And by far, the best of the series. :]
- Spring has finally arrived! Welcome, welcome, Warmer Weather!
- My fiance and I own land!! It is such an exciting feeling. And we've been working on clearing it of the brush and trees in order to break ground and build within the next few weeks. Pray for us? Our goal is to have it completed by October! Operation Overland.
- My Etsy shop is SLOWLY making progress. It is not currently live yet, as I am working to stock it first, but hopefully it will be soon! Time to buckle down and GET 'ER DONE, girl!
- Howl's Moving Castle MOVING figure!
- YAY!! I actually did it! A new A+A post! That's awesome-ness in it's self. ;D
Thank you for reading, dearies!
What were some of your awkwards/awesomes this week?