Heheheh. This has been in the drafts for a few weeks. Or so. -_-
- When you unintentionally call a hoodie hood and "lid." O_o
- Attempting to say "no" whilst nodding, and "yes" whilst shaking your head. Just because. Go on, try it. xD
- Using the trunk space of your Nissan Xterra to change from your work clothes to shopping clothes. . . All the while wondering if someone's gonna see you. . .
- When the heat & air guys come to your house to change your unit and you must ask one of them to move his truck so's you can get your car out of the garage. They are very friendly, and you say, "Thank you, sir," to which he immediately replies, "Don't call me 'sir,' call me Spam." Because, evidently his name was Spam. . .
- When a sister changes your phone's lock screen.
- Working the registers at LifeWay and this older gentleman comes up and--jokingly--asks if you all sell any Star Wars Bibles. O_O You promptly laugh. Then wonder if he's actually serious.
- I find Velveeta cheese intriguing. It's cheese, and yet, not really cheese.
- When going into a public restroom and the older woman behind you reminds you that your phone is in your back pocket. . . And proceeds to inform you of how her lady manager dropped hers in the toilet. O_o "Um, thank you, ma'am. I'll be careful."
- When your awesome fiancé brings you a Hardee's biscuit for an EARLY morning breakfast, just so he could see you before you head to an EARLY morning meeting.
- When a nice customer lady brags on you to a co-worker and says that you do good customer service. Wow! Makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. ^ - ^
- Meeting up with friends you haven't seen in a little while.
- When your baby sisters turn 22 years old!!! AH!! :D
- JOURNALING BIBLES
|Just one of the drawings I've done. :] Instagram|
- Enjoying a lovely evening and a fancy, homemade dinner with your fiancé.
- When you get two days off straight from work.
- Only TEN MORE MONTHS till the Wedding Day!!