Hey there, my friends! Past time for an A+A post, right? Enjoy!
- Farm-girl mechanic by day, book-store employee by night (ninja in dreams).
- When an older man (customer) asks for a recommendation regarding a mother/daughter devotional, then proceeds to tell you he's gonna dress as a woman and give a speech for a Mother's Day banquet thingy. . . O_o (Obviously,in his mind, it was supposed to be funny. But to me, it wasn't. So, I just gave a half-laugh and tried to help him find the devotional.)
- When a customer, another older man, offers you a pill while digging through his pockets for change. . . O_O (His hand came out with a mixture of coins and two pills, and he offered one jokingly)
- When older women call you "baby." (I think I've mentioned this before. . .)
- At Walmart, picking up some items--you are in line at a fast check-out with a older woman and her buggy behind you. Several times you feel her buggy bump your handbag, but it isn't until you get close enough to put your items on the tiny counter that she pushes her buggy against you. At first, you think it's unintentional, maybe she doesn't realize she's pushing you. But then it seems she does and simply wants to put her purchases on the counter as well, even though the lady in front of you is just now paying for her items! The older woman forces you out of the way of her buggy and you are left wide-eyed and surprised that this sweet-looking woman would do such a thing. Finally, it's your turn. You pay for your items and head to your car, still astonished at such behavior.
- One word: SUNBURN. Who forgets to put sunscreen on her legs, while raking hay for a few hours?? Silly SARAH, that's who. ;D
- Finding beauty in the little things: early morning walks with a good friend, hanging out laundry to sun-dry, planting succulents in little pots, picking strawberries, sitting in the porch swing late evenings and watching the stars come out.
- When your manager calls the store and you end up answering: "Thank you for calling Cleveland LifeWay, this is Sarah. How may I help you?" and she tells you that you sound so friendly.
- Stopping in at your grandparents house for a surprise visit, after a walk through the back woods with a friend.
- When your dad sends you this pic and you burst out laughing:
- When a stranger says she likes your hair. Definitely brings a smile, because you know it's rather messy and flyaway from a long day at work.
- The amazing amount of foreign customers that visit LifeWay: Canadians, a South African family, a sweet girl from Nigeria, a lady born in Ukraine.
- Watching the AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON with a dear friend opening night, then going to see it again with your family and another friend (a couple days later)!!
- In the hayfield all week long!! *takes deep breath of the smell of golden dryness* Oh, how I love this season!
- Raking hay with your good friend riding along keeping you company.
- "This is Laminin. The molecule, Laminin is the protein that holds human beings together. Do you notice its shape? Isn't it amazing that God would think so far in the future, and make the very thing that makes us think of Jesus, make up and play a crucial role in how we are formed? God formed you to not only live as an image of Christ, but to never escape the fact that you are HIS! We are branded by the Cross! 'He is before all things, and in him all things hold together' (Colossians 1:17)" AMAZING.