Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hey, Y'all

Not much going on here.  I apologize for missing a Name post.  I had one planned for Monday and I was gonna do another set of twins. . . 
But apparently, this is one of those weeks where I don't know what to write, or what I do write doesn't seem right.  O_O Heheh.  Make sense?  Come on, I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem! 
So, here's just a note to say hi, and a wee bit of encouragement.


My God is so gracious.  Especially when I don't deserve it!  I can't thank Him enough for the many blessings He has given me.  

Stand strong, fellow Christian.   For our God is mighty.

post signature

5 reflections:

Allie said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement!!!

Hannah Mary said...

That's such a good quote! Thanks for this reminder, Sarah.

Christine Smith said...

Oh yes, I absolutely have those writer's rut days. You are not alone!

I LOVE that quote! You're totally precious, you know that?

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Allie: My pleasure, dearie! ^-^

Hannah: Thank you! I'm glad you all likey :]

Christine: #^-^# D'awww. You are too sweet!

So glad you were encouraged, ladies! Much love <3

Ally R. said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Sarah! That quote definitely rings truth!

And, just letting you know, I tagged you in the Share the Love Challenge. Here's the link to my post if you decide to do it! http://thescribblingsprite.blogspot.com/2015/03/share-love-challenge.html

Blessings,
Ally