A Bookish Sarah

encouragement & bookish things

slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Sarah
Welcome, friend! Relax & rest awhile, if you please. I'm an ordinary girl, a follower of Christ, mama to Gabriel, Heidi, & Aidan; and wife to Evan. Here in this little space of the online world, I share all manner of bookish things, including full content reviews, writerly snippets, encouragement for everyday life, and a whole collection of names & their meanings.

welcome to my blog

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Reviews

category 2

Names

category 3

Encouragement

Hey, Y'all

Not much going on here.  I apologize for missing a Name post.  I had one planned for Monday and I was gonna do another set of twins. . . 
But apparently, this is one of those weeks where I don't know what to write, or what I do write doesn't seem right.  O_O Heheh.  Make sense?  Come on, I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem! 
So, here's just a note to say hi, and a wee bit of encouragement.


My God is so gracious.  Especially when I don't deserve it!  I can't thank Him enough for the many blessings He has given me.  

Stand strong, fellow Christian.   For our God is mighty.

post signature

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a good quote! Thanks for this reminder, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I absolutely have those writer's rut days. You are not alone!

    I LOVE that quote! You're totally precious, you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie: My pleasure, dearie! ^-^

    Hannah: Thank you! I'm glad you all likey :]

    Christine: #^-^# D'awww. You are too sweet!

    So glad you were encouraged, ladies! Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouragement, Sarah! That quote definitely rings truth!

    And, just letting you know, I tagged you in the Share the Love Challenge. Here's the link to my post if you decide to do it! http://thescribblingsprite.blogspot.com/2015/03/share-love-challenge.html

    Blessings,
    Ally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass, and a book of rules,
And each must make, ere life is flown,
A stumbling block or a stepping stone.
-Anonymous-

ppl love these

February Snippets!
Here are some Snippets from last month.  These hail from my WIP Safia and another project I'm …
Name Reveal!
Happy November! I don't know about you, but as I sit & type up this little post, I have the …
Book Review | The Goblin Crown
Hello, lovelies!  Just now attempting to get back into the swing of things here in the blog world. …
Book Review | When Mountains Move
Well, no worries, my lovelies!  This review will be rather short.  Simply because. . . I didn'…