- Tickling your sister's leg with a ribbon ('cause you're bored); she doesn't laugh and you start to instead and she looks at you funny.
- Walking up to an automatic door and waiting for it to open. . . automatically. But it doesn't. So you and sister swerve quickly to the next set of doors and hope no one noticed.
- Going to Walmart THREE different times in ONE afternoon. *screams while pulling hair*
- Eating at McDonald's at 10:30pm--late evening. It's a whole new world at night. O_o
- Trying to fall asleep while one of your sisters is hiccuping.
- Eating marshmallows for your sore throat. Not sure if it helps much, but sure is tasty. ;D (in the Awk section, 'cause every time I eat one, someone asks what I'm doing. . .)
- Apparently, the ability to make oneself laugh is weird.
- Ralph's Donuts. 'Nuff said. xD My aunt and family had gone to Cookeville and stopped at the donut shop to pick us up a dozen of the bestest treats anywhere. So, when the donuts arrived, someone said, "Ralph's here." And of course, I had to put in, "Oh yeah. Wish he'd come by more often." *bursts into mirthful laughter*
- Feeling under the weather all day and having the house all to yourself that evening, listening to iTunes "The Andrew Sisters" radio and a soundtrack radio.
- Chamomile/mint tea. :]
- Writing TWO book reviews in one week! PLENILUNE || THE PRINCESS SPY
- Finishing a whole book in one day! Haven't done that in AGES.
- Driving the four-wheeler across the fields at top speed. (I was trying to keep a cow from crossing a ditch and going the opposite way we wanted her to. And I did.)
- This acapella version of Nearer, My God to Thee, by BYU Vocal Point: