A Bookish Sarah

encouragement & bookish things

slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Sarah
Welcome, friend! Relax & rest awhile, if you please. I'm an ordinary girl, a follower of Christ, mama to Gabriel, Heidi, & Aidan; and wife to Evan. Here in this little space of the online world, I share all manner of bookish things, including full content reviews, writerly snippets, encouragement for everyday life, and a whole collection of names & their meanings.

welcome to my blog

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Reviews

category 2

Names

category 3

Encouragement

Hullooo? Anybody there??

SO.
I did not mean to have blogger silence for nearly TWO WHOLE WEEKS.

I would get on to start my usual posts, then get distracted or just sit there staring blankly at the screen. . . Normally, missing my blog days ruffles my feathers & bothers me until I end up finally scratching up a post at 10:00 or 11:00pm.  But oddly enough, the past two weeks have been a lovely reprieve from the blogosphere (but one I've missed!!).  I've had a little time to think of upcoming posts, focus more on my home & some books I've been wanting to read, and overall take a wee break.  :]

But now I'M BACK!  This is just a hullo to update the goings-on 'round here & to remind you of my June Promptlies Link-up, which begins Sunday!


This link-up party features a new writing prompt for each Sunday of June.  You are welcome to take said prompt & write a little short story from 300-1000 words within a week's time, then share to your blog & link back to that Sunday's post here on my blog---that way, everyone's links will be in one place & readers can click from one to another.  Make sense??

Don't worry.
Come Sunday, I will be sharing the "rules"& all necessary details, and then we'll let the fun begin!

> > > > > < < < < <

This is open to any & all who wish to join, so spread the word!  There will be a POSSIBLE bookish giveaway in July, depending on the number of new friends who wish to join this blog.  :D

I hope you can take part!

> > > > > < < < < <

In the meantime, the weekend is almost here & Summertime has practically begun.  (WAIT.  IT'S BASICALLY JUNE???)

Have a lovely week, dear beans!
<3 <3 <3

Comments

  1. This sounds like fun! I am going to be tuned in Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Another promptlies! I love these so much <3 And I'm so glad you're back Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass, and a book of rules,
And each must make, ere life is flown,
A stumbling block or a stepping stone.
-Anonymous-

ppl love these

February Snippets!
Here are some Snippets from last month.  These hail from my WIP Safia and another project I'm …
Name Reveal!
Happy November! I don't know about you, but as I sit & type up this little post, I have the …
Book Review | The Goblin Crown
Hello, lovelies!  Just now attempting to get back into the swing of things here in the blog world. …
Book Review | When Mountains Move
Well, no worries, my lovelies!  This review will be rather short.  Simply because. . . I didn'…