A Bookish Sarah

encouragement & bookish things

slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Sarah
Welcome, friend! Relax & rest awhile, if you please. I'm an ordinary girl, a follower of Christ, mama to Gabriel, Heidi, & Aidan; and wife to Evan. Here in this little space of the online world, I share all manner of bookish things, including full content reviews, writerly snippets, encouragement for everyday life, and a whole collection of names & their meanings.

welcome to my blog

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Reviews

category 2

Names

category 3

Encouragement

An Almost Post. . .

Haha! ha! haha ha ha. . . 

So.  Upon arriving home from work today, I had planned to do a post with an update and maybe a couple names, seeing as how I've missed yesterday's Name post--no excuses, no excuses.  I ain't even gonna TRY.  And as a result you end up with this--er, almost a post.

Just a couple things. . . First, I've decided to try to publish an A+A post every other Friday.  Hopefully that will help me out a bit.

And second, I just wanted to make mention of an upcoming drama production that my church is putting on this weekend.  Attendance is completely free, but you are required to make reservations, and can certainly do so online here, or by phone.

Performances are:
Saturday, Oct. 10th @ 7pm
Sunday, Oct. 11th @ 3pm & 7pm
and
Friday, Oct. 16th @ 7pm
Saturday, Oct. 17th @ 7pm
Sunday, Oct. 18th @ 3pm


Lucifer's Lies: Plenty of Time is a spiritual warfare drama that follows the lives of a one family as
My sister Jen's design for the cast/crew t-shirts. Aren't they fabulous?
they face different issues and trials that effect both them and others.  

It is our hope that those who attend this production will learn to discern the difference between the shouts of Lucifer's lies and the soft whispers of our King.  Life is far too short to ignore the Truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  

-------------------------------

If interested, and if you are in the Athens, TN area, please make your reservations and come see it!!  If you cannot make it, for any reason, I would ask that you add this drama to your prayer list.  The cast and crew have worked so hard to make this ministry a reality and need the strength and courage to pull it off over the course of these two weekends.  Thank you! 

What are you up to this week, m'dears??

post signature

Comments

ppl love these

February Snippets!
Here are some Snippets from last month.  These hail from my WIP Safia and another project I'm …
Name Reveal!
Happy November! I don't know about you, but as I sit & type up this little post, I have the …
Book Review | The Goblin Crown
Hello, lovelies!  Just now attempting to get back into the swing of things here in the blog world. …
Book Review | When Mountains Move
Well, no worries, my lovelies!  This review will be rather short.  Simply because. . . I didn'…