A Bookish Sarah

encouragement & bookish things

slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Sarah
Welcome, friend! Relax & rest awhile, if you please. I'm an ordinary girl, a follower of Christ, mama to Gabriel, Heidi, & Aidan; and wife to Evan. Here in this little space of the online world, I share all manner of bookish things, including full content reviews, writerly snippets, encouragement for everyday life, and a whole collection of names & their meanings.

welcome to my blog

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Reviews

category 2

Names

category 3

Encouragement

A + A Friday!

Hey, look.  It's on TIME.  AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
AWKWARD
  • Having a serious conversation with your friend and a bug or frog decides to interrupt at the most inopportune moment. . . "Uh-huh.  Yep, thanks for your input, Mr Frog."
  • When people give me compliments:
  • Hahaha! Yes, oh the accuracy!
  • Burping doggies.  O_o
  • When a stranger decides to randomly show you her cute little niece while you wait in line at Starbucks.
  • Sometimes you wonder if it's really wise to work at a bookstore. . . Why?  BECAUSE THEY'RE ARE SO MANY GOOD NEW PRETTY BOOKS OUT THERE.  And you don't have all the moneys!!


AWESOME
  • When your mama buys you a beautiful pottery mug on impulse, simply because she knew you liked it.
  • A Sundee day trip to Pigeon Forge with the fam and my dear friend.
  • I love this poem:

  • The smell of honeysuckle.
  • When up an' coming authors (Rachel A. James, Ashley Townsend) contact you via your blog and ask if you'd review their books.  EEE!  Do you really know how much I love to READ?? xD
  • Watching a big storm roll in while on your front porch.  You and friend are sitting on the swing waiting for the cold raindrops to drive you inside.
  • Finding the courage to try something new at Starbucks: Double Chocolaty Chip frappuccino! O_O  OhmigoodnessgraciousstarsaliveblesstheheartsofthosewhoinventedsuchachocolatycolddrinkforSummertimeballoonsforallandflowersandicecreamfortheirbrilliance!!!!  xD <3
-----------------------------------
Kinda sparse this time 'round. . . Heheh.  Still, I hope you gotta laugh out of it!
How was your week?
post signature

Comments

  1. Ack, I know! My mom's trying to get me to get a job at Lifeway, and I'm thinking that's not such a good idea... my paycheck would disappear quickly. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proverbs31Teen: Haha, it's a great place to work, for sure! Hope you can get on there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass, and a book of rules,
And each must make, ere life is flown,
A stumbling block or a stepping stone.
-Anonymous-

ppl love these

February Snippets!
Here are some Snippets from last month.  These hail from my WIP Safia and another project I'm …
Name Reveal!
Happy November! I don't know about you, but as I sit & type up this little post, I have the …
Book Review | The Goblin Crown
Hello, lovelies!  Just now attempting to get back into the swing of things here in the blog world. …
Book Review | When Mountains Move
Well, no worries, my lovelies!  This review will be rather short.  Simply because. . . I didn'…