Book Review | Little One, God Made You Special

Little One, God Made You Special
Amy Warren Hilliker

Publisher:  ZonderKidz
Genre:  Board Books, Children, Christian
Released:  May 3rd, 2016

{GoodReads}
Little One, God Made You Special, written by Amy Warren Hilliker and inspired by the New York Times #1bestseller The Purpose-Driven Life, is a cute and cuddly board book that lets children know God made each one of us very special.


----------------------------------------------------

This will probably be the shortest book review I've ever posted. . . But, seeing as this is another little children's book--and a board book to boot!--I'm forgive, right?  Or in other words your screaming for joy, or simply skipping this whole post entirely. . . I see how it is! ;D

Anyway, I give this little book five out of five stars.  Each page has a one letter sentence and the cutest illustrations ever.  The perfect, easy read for your little one, younger sibling, cousin, etc.  

I would recommend ages from infant to 4 years old.  


Thanks for reading, lovelies!
Have a great week!

xxx,
Sarah

I was provided a copy of this book
in exchange for my honest review.

2 comments

Blue said...

An affirming message like this is just what the young 'uns need. It's what every age needs, actually.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Amen :]