- Fake crying over something and your siblings say you sound like a Star Wars sand people/person. . . Er, Tuskan Raider! That's the correct term. . . right?
- Discussing ears and their shapes and sizes on the ride to Knoxville.
- When one of your coworkers dubs you "Stanley," simply because you forgot to put on your nametag and was therefore nameless.
- Ornery older men who don't get what they came for, but there's absolutely nothing you can do and they end up leaving rather upset. . .
- Doggy drool--IN GENERAL.
- When your friend's stomach growls during a serious conversation. . . and you both burst out laughing!
- When your mother's sneezes are loud enough to make you jump, or with enough sound can be heard OUTSIDE the house (Okay, okay, the windows were open, but they're still loud!) ;D
- The smell of honeysuckle!
- Getting ready to go to town, and you and your sisters are all in the bathroom at the mirror, putting on makeup and such and singing songs.
- The little things: Early morning walks, bluebird nests in old fence posts, five days of work this week! all-out laughter with friends and family, the smile on a friend.
- Washing vehicles with your good friend. Needless to say, there were water fights and ambushes with the hose. . . But you came away with two beautifully clean SUVs and lots of laughter.
- Birthday parties for cousins and grandmother over the weekend.
- Finding a new website: THRIFTBOOKS.COM. Whoa, guys. Go check it out!! You can find all kinds of books for an average price of $3.79 with $0.99 shipping, UNLESS you have $10 worth of books, then the shipping is FREE. Yes, just $10 and then FREE SHIPPING!! Hello, new favorite website. [Oh dear, oh dear, tut tut. Watch out, paycheck.]
- This quote:
Thanks for reading, dearies!
Whatcha think of the blog design, eh?
Fairfarren, for now!