So, after a near three-week break. . .
A+A is back!!
. . . aaaaaand on a Saturday. I promise you, guys, I had this pretty much completed and waiting in the drafts yesterday, but due to work and an awesome night out with a friend--obviously, it wasn't published on the day it was supposed to be. Ah well. I do hope this brings you some laughs. If so, then I will have accomplished my mission. :]
- Snoring kitties.
- Going line dancing for the first time! (This could also go in the "awesome" section, I suppose, but fits better here. . .) So much fun, but also a bit awkward, especially if you do not know any of the steps. You kinda have to jump in, and that is so not my personality. xD
- Getting a haircut, and the lady asks, "Are you sure?" O_o "Um, ye-e-ess. . .?" (Ended up with several inches off. But it was time, and I would rather it be short and healthy, than long and skimpy.)
- Doing P90X for two weeks straight, after a long month break, and sore ALL OVER.
- Attempting to hold back a sneeze, while ringing up a customer at the registers, and FAILING. Let's just say the sound was akin to that of a baby elephant. . . The lady customer was very gracious and laughed with me.
- Trying to put mascara on and one of your sisters keeps laughing at the supposed face you make while doing so. *le sigh* -_- Can't be helped!
- Home alone when an unfamiliar car pulls in the drive and you're still in your pajama shorts and over-sized Captain America t-shirt. . . You RUN upstairs, throw on a pair of jeans, and RUN back down to greet your great-aunt who stopped by with a b-day gift for your mum. :]
- Going through three pens during a church service, all within 5-10 minutes, before finding one that works.
- Discussing bloodlines with a friend. . .
- The theater for Beyond the Mask finally tipped!!! Turns out the auditorium we had SOLD OUT, and we were able to move to a bigger one. The film was AMAZING. I would definitely recommend! Also, great news: It is going mainstream June 5th! due to the incredible amount of tickets sold nation-wide and the revenue brought in.
- Singing Barbie songs with your sisters.
- Oh, the accuracy:
- Going to the theaters for Cinderella!!!
- Meeting a friend at the library to talk poems and stories.
- Going to the movies with a good friend: Dreamwork's Home!
- Working inventory with your sisters at LifeWay, and finishing your first day in record time! Woohoo! Those scanner things are AMAZING.
- The newest STAR WARS trailer. Clicky here to see. See, you must.
- This quote: "I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me." (C.S. Lewis)
Thanks for reading, lovelies! Happy weekend.