- Sitting at a concert, during intermission, and looking in the opposite direction when all of a sudden your sister (who's sitting at your right) shoves your mother's purse into your lap, but you think it's some kind of wild animal.
- This GIF:
- Removing your earrings before hopping in the shower (I actually have two piercings per ear) and halfway through you realize you left one little stud in, 'cause you got distracted.
- Dropping a small cheese plate and it. . . breaks. Yes. You stand there looking guilty. Well! You are.
- Speaking your mind before thinking. I know, I know. But this can make for awkward moments. . . And that's when the Awkward Avoidance Viking would come and knock you out.
- A Potoophon.
I laughed out loud! (Well. . . maybe guffawed is a better word.) Do you know what a Potoo bird is? This will make more sense if you do. They are the most random, hilarious-lookin' birdie I've ever clapped eyes on. But I love 'em.
- The lovely Christmas season.
- Fantastic gifts from friends and family. Some of my absolute favorites include a camera lens travel mug, typewriter necklace, Baymax plushie, and a pair of Durango moccasin boots! (Just to name a few. . .)
- The start of a brand new year! 2015
- A New Year's Eve party with a bunch of friends and family. What a blast!
- Driving by four huge motor-buses, and in one you see a scene of Disney's Frozen movie playing!
- Marvel's Agent Carter premier!
- Part-time jobs: Lifeway for the Christmas season and working inventory at a local tractor parts company. So thankful for my little bit o' income. :]
- Ordering some items from ThredUp and seeing that you saved over $86!
- This quote: "May we be as wise as Elves, as merry as Hobbits, as faithful as Dwarves, and as brave as humans." source