- Working in a part of the store hanging up signs and you are called up front, so you promptly run (hustle) to the registers with a stuffed moose in hand. . .
- When a wasp hangs onto your car mirror for the WHOLE half-hour drive to work--on the Interstate, at 70 mph.
- When you make this your new catchphrase when you are stressed:
- The fact you cannot walk down to the mailbox in the dark, because. . . well, BECAUSE.
- Purchasing the Expendables 2 and a Barbie movie at the same time.
- Realizing how much you quote The Lego Movie.
- Fretting over your hair 'cause its not doing what you want it to. Later, you walk into work and the first thing your sweet manager lady says is how pretty your hair looks.
- The fact you are overwhelmed with a stack of books you've never read. Love meh books. :]
- Receiving your brand new copy of Fly Away Home in the mail today! Can't wait to read!
- 12 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!
- And because of the above fact, you get to rewatch the other Hobbit films.
- This song because it is so fantastically horrible and sadly awesome all at once: The Hobbit: BotFA -- The Last Goodbye sung by Billy Boyd (Pippin!)
- Gathering together all of your Christmas presents for your family and friends and wrapping them pretty.