Whoa! A + A is back!!
- Talking to a computer woman. As in an automated voice what says things like, "Sure," "alright," and "Hold on" . . . (I must say I despise having to call big name companies. That's two in one week! FedEx and Dell) GRR. >:-/
- When the brand name of a restroom's door locker is "Hiny Hiders." O_O
- Ending sentences with a preposition.
- The things I find funny. . .
|*bursts into hysterical laughingness*|
- Singing your heart out while driving the tractor in the hayfield, raking hay. What? No one can hear me, except God, and He doesn't mind. :] (I suppose this one doesn't exactly qualify as awkward, unless someone really did hear me. . . Then yes, it would be. Unless they like Josh Turner songs and don't mind my perfect pitch. *wink wink*)
|Pinterest (of course)|
- Finally getting my dead computer taken care of--I mean, fixed. ;D
- Captain America 2 came to DVD!!
- Purchasing my first pair of Converse All Stars!! BRIGHT. RED. Yes!
- Finishing a book: Dragons of the Valley by Donita K. Paul (Book 2). One of those laugh aloud types, for sure! If you haven't read, I definitely recommend!
- Beautiful quote: "Worship is simply giving God His breath back." -Lou Giglio-
- Starting a new 100-4-100 Challenge!
- A lovely, relaxing week of camping in the mountains.
- The prospect of hosting a giveaway on this here blog! Not officially announced. . . But my excitement's mounting. :D