- Feeling pretty good with the sling. Right after you say, "I'm a ninja!" it hits you smack on the face. And everyone saw it. Needless to say, there was a LOT of laughter.
- This isn't so much awkward as it would be TERRIFYING to me. . .
|And yet, hilarious! XD Well played, guys, well played.|
- Doing your daily early-morn workout at a friend's house then spraining your ankle pretty bad and all you can do is sit on the floor with your injured leg out, holding your foot so it doesn't shake. Kinda embarrassing. . . (But your friend is so sweet and she prays over your injury. :] )
- Changing bedsheets with a sprained ankles. Good bit o' hobblin', stagger stagger, an' limpin' goin' on. . . Argh, me hearties! Take it easy on an' ol' gal wid a bum leg!
- Talking to one of your sisters, when you hear a sneeze from another room and this: "Huh, I probably just sneezed all in that jar." You promptly burst into laughter.
- Contacting your computer's manufacturer Tech Support via phone and a guy with strong Indian accent answers. You follow his instructions and eventually, your laptop comes on! How awkward and embarrassing. "I swear it wasn't working, sir! Please believe me!!" (Well, I don't actually say this out loud. . .) You again obey the few more instructions, allowing him to connect to your screen so he sees exactly what you do. And then your cursor moves on its own! AAH! Of course, he's talking to you calmly, telling you exactly what he's doing as you warily watch your computer's seemingly possessed screen. Very weird. And a wee bit scary. But it is working now, so you thank him and remember you still have a warranty just in case.
- Applying for a job at the local library!! (Please remember me in your prayers, if you don't mind. :] I could really use this job. And, come on, it's at the library!)
- Receiving a hardback copy of a brand new book in the mail and reading it in two days. So good! Click here to read my review. :]
|I could watch this for AGES. :o|
- This quote: "The enemy doesn't stand a chance when the victim decides to survive." (Rae Smith)
- Finally receiving the copy of poetry with your poem in it! I'm officially published!!
|Instagram -- @sarahpenmaiden|
- The fact that your computer is working!
- This joke!
Understand, did you? Heheh. Couldn't resist. ;D
Happy weekend, dearies!