- When a friend tells you a corny joke that they believe is "your kind of humor" (it was) and you realize they had thought of you upon hearing it. . . It was one about tickling an octopus and this one: "How do you make a tissue dance?" (You put a boogie in it.) HAHA! Needless to say, I loved it.
- Realizing that you have nearly 7,000 pins on Pinterest. . . O_o Wha--? How did-- They multiplied!
- Riding a horse that has the ROUGHEST gait possible and feeling like a milk-shake when you dismount, then catching your boot in the stirrup and hopping around like a jester making monkey noises while your sister stares at you.
- Talking with your mother about your non-existent love-life. Yes, random AND awkward. (Thanks for being there, Ma!)
- Reading about a character who mixes Yoohoo's with Cherry soda (Monday Night Jihad). X_X
- Finding so many relatable posts that are so. . . relatable.
- House-sitting for aunt and uncle while they are away--for a whole month! And acting like the house is ALL yours. :]
- Cooking breakfast for siblings and grandparents. (Mmm. Scrambled eggs with chopped ham and cheese biscuits on the side.)
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 (Seriously, my number 1 favorite film right now.) :] -->
- Sitting outside enjoying the beautiful Summer sun and a cool breeze, eyes closed and listening to creation.
- Driving down a country road in your nice, clean car. An older man is mowing along the roadside and stops the mower's blades so you can pass by. :]
- ". . .there're two kinds of people in this world. One kind looks at the circumstances and let's them define God. The other kind looks at God and lets Him define the circumstances. What do you know to be true about God?" --Monday Night Jihad, Jason Elam and Steve Yohn
- Writing a spur-o'-th'-moment sea shanty:
Sing ye o' the morning, sailor;
Greet the dawn o' day!
Bellow t' th' heavens, sailor;
Oo-ray, oo-ray, OO-RAY!