A Bookish Sarah

encouragement & bookish things

slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Sarah
Welcome, friend! Relax & rest awhile, if you please. I'm an ordinary girl, a follower of Christ, mama to Gabriel, Heidi, & Aidan; and wife to Evan. Here in this little space of the online world, I share all manner of bookish things, including full content reviews, writerly snippets, encouragement for everyday life, and a whole collection of names & their meanings.

welcome to my blog

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Reviews

category 2

Names

category 3

Encouragement

Random Hullo! [update and video]

Argh.  I missed another A + A Friday post!  I could go on and on making excuses, like how we were out of town all day Friday, then went to Dollywood all day Saturday, and that we've been weed-eating fence rows every day this week, but you know.  Excuses, excuses.

So, I thought I'd share a video today and a book review, posted separately.  Also, I've been thinking of doing a post on writing tips and such, but obviously that hasn't happened.  For some reason, you have to do it, not just think about doing it. . .

First, a song.



Beautiful!

Happy Sunday, my friends!

 photo sarahsignature_zps5172c7cd.png

Comments

  1. Dollywood!!! Did you get to ride Firechaser?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh... We actually didn't ride many rides this year. So, no, I didn't get to try Firechaser. We went to a couple shows and walked through many different shops. We did ride River Rampage! One of my favorites. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. "For some reason, you have to do it, not just think about doing it. . ."
    Oh, so THAT'S how it works! I knew I was forgetting something. lol ;P
    Hope you all had fun at Dollywood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Oh, my dear Risa :D

    Yes, our time at Dollywood was great!

    So glad you and sisters made it safely home! Welcome back to the States! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass, and a book of rules,
And each must make, ere life is flown,
A stumbling block or a stepping stone.
-Anonymous-

ppl love these

February Snippets!
Here are some Snippets from last month.  These hail from my WIP Safia and another project I'm …
Name Reveal!
Happy November! I don't know about you, but as I sit & type up this little post, I have the …
Book Review | The Goblin Crown
Hello, lovelies!  Just now attempting to get back into the swing of things here in the blog world. …
Book Review | When Mountains Move
Well, no worries, my lovelies!  This review will be rather short.  Simply because. . . I didn'…