- Choking while in the shower. . . O_o
- Having sore muscles from hoeing the garden all morning long. That's just--that's sad.
- This GIF:
- Realizing how you could just stare at a GIF forever as it plays and replays and . . . replays. . . ;D
- Working with your former dance instructor and friend, but not really having anything to say, which of course results in awkward silence, where you think you should probably say something. . . but don't. (I'm not very good with conversation starters. *heheh* )
- Listening to your favorite country oldies and a friend walks in, and you wonder what they are thinking as they hear the old-fashioned twang of "King of the Road." :D
- Waiting in line at the cash register with all of your items on the counter, while the woman in front of you pays; and it seems so slow, and you're ready, but she's still paying. So, you let your eyes wander over the things stuck in the aisle and try to seem like you aren't rushing her, because you're not, but you're SO ready to be home.
- When I see this quote: "It's okay to be a glowstick. Sometimes we need to break before we shine." I think of this:
- Going to the Drive-In to see The Amazing Spiderman 2!!! So good. :]
- Having the whole house to yourself (for a little while).
- Receiving an email from your best-est friend, who you won't hear from for some time. <3
- Accomplishing the chores on your checklist.
- Finally began my "Book of Names" project. (A binder that holds little cards with names and their meanings. For physical reference, instead of running to the computer. . .)
- Meeting friends at the Snow Biz and having a really good discussion regarding worship.
- This! [NEW DISNEY FILM]
- This incredible article about how to write a novel in 10-minute intervals. It's possible! I MUST TRY.
- The gorgeous fragrance of honeysuckle. <3
Have a great weekend!