- Stretching, then getting your ring caught in your braids and being forced to ask you sister to help free you.
- HYDRA really is taking over. . . (Found this while driving through town. Marvel fans will understand.)
|No! Not our swimming pools!|
- Getting junk mail in your name that you have absolutely nothing to do with. "Flooring? I don't do anythin' with flooring, except walk on it!"
- Knowing you don't like peanut butter, and yet you like eating it with a banana.
- When a sneeze catches you off guard and you make a funny face.
- . . . Not having enough "awkwards" to fill an "awkward and awesome" post. . . O_o
- Receiving an email from your best friend who lives on the other side of the country. <3
- When your dance instructor/part-time employer greets you in the morning with a VeggieTales song. :D "Good morning, George, how are you? I hope your feeling fine!"
- Accomplishing a spectacular feat in discovering you can build Legos with your toes! (It's true!)
- Finishing a good book that you were hesitant about, and really liking it. (Review coming soon! Daisies Are Forever)
- Successfully making a birthday cake for 11-year-old cousin. Horseshoe!
- When your Church's Easter "drama" runs smooth and well. No last minute problems and service ended with maybe at least two souls added to the King's Book!
- Watching Sight & Sound Theaters' Joseph. So good!
Fairfarren, for now!