This A + A post is a mix of last week's as well as this week. :]
- Going to bed with your fuzzy socks on and waking up with them gone, then having no recollection whatsoever as to how or when they came off. O_o
- Saying the word "invisible" as "invigible." (Don't ask why, that's just how it came out. I don't remember what I was talking about either, maybe invisible vegetables. . .)
- Nibbling leftover goodies after a movie night "party" with friends. You swipe a small piece of cake that your sister is apparently hovering over, though she is distracted and in conversation with someone or other, and without another thought pop delectable piece in your mouth and savor the goodness. Until your peaceful pleasure is interrupted by aforesaid sister saying, "Hey! I was eating that!" In which you burst into laughter, ruining your innocence as having no idea she was really eating it. . .
- Making an awesome joke, then laughing at it by yourself, cause nobody understood it at first...
- Breaking into your aunt's house to retrieve a canvas backdrop for the Church's Easter "drama", with her own key, noticing the security alarm didn't go off, and realizing that SHE'S HOME... (All's well! We got a good laugh.)
- Vacuuming a high school auditorium (in prep for Easter drama) with OLD dusty vacuums that release the dust as soon as you vacuum it.
- Typing a blog post on your Kindle Fire... hdkfhfbjfbdbsjkd! 'Nuff said.
- Going (went) to the theaters to see. . . CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!!!
- The Hobbit: DoS came to DVD last week! Organized a movie night with friends and enjoyed long-awaited film.
- Accomplishing another "chapter" or two in my WIP, Safia!
- When people praise your famous, homemade, chocolate chip cookies.
- When your former dance instructor offers you a part-time job.
- Hosting a successful ladies tea party that was so much fun!
- Trying out a new craft that turned out beautifully! Alas, I do not have pictures because of my computer situation. Maybe I'll brave my sister's computer and try...