- Starting a 30-Day Drawing Challenge, and the first day's assignment is to draw yourself. . . And so you do, trying for a more realistic version than usual. You show the masterpiece to a sister and ask rather cheerfully, "Does it look like me?" She looks at it, makes a face she thinks you didn't see, and eventually nods a "yes." But you immediately think:
- Trying something new for lunch for yourself, thinking it's gonna be delicious, and yet it resulted in not so good. . .
- Leaving a pen uncapped by your arm while you are typing and coming away with little marks all over.
- Sitting by your little brother at the kitchen counter and nearly falling off the stool while doing. . . nothing. Yep, it happened. You can ask him. And my dad. And probably a sister or two. *cough*
- Watching the newest VeggieTales film, Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier, last night. It's kinda like Star Wars and Star Trek all jumbled together. It was cute, but a little goofy. I laughed a good bit, if that tells you anything. :] Oh, and Archibald the Asparagus makes a brief appearance as Dr. Who. O_o That threw me for a spin! Never once expected to see that kind of cameo in VeggieTales!
- Laughing when a hiccup or sneeze sneaks up on you. What? This doesn't happen to anyone else??
- Estate sales! And great bargains! I bought a GOOD tripod for my camera for $10!!! (The box had the original price listed as $137.66) I also got an antique game PIT for $1 and a set of drink coasters that look like little wooden books for $1 as well. :]
- Finding new thrift shop websites like ThredUp.com! Great prices, and you can send in clothes you don't want, as long as they are brands they accept, and get credit.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier is now in theaters!!! Hope we can see it soon. . . *-*
- John Waller's song "Orphan." So beautiful.
- Going to see a field-full of trout lilies in a neighbors' farm. Hundreds of them! all spread throughout a patch of woods in their field.
- Finishing a new book, that I LOVED, and starting another! (Around the World in 80 Days)