A Bookish Sarah

encouragement & bookish things

slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Sarah
Welcome, friend! Relax & rest awhile, if you please. I'm an ordinary girl, a follower of Christ, mama to Gabriel, Heidi, & Aidan; and wife to Evan. Here in this little space of the online world, I share all manner of bookish things, including full content reviews, writerly snippets, encouragement for everyday life, and a whole collection of names & their meanings.

welcome to my blog

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Reviews

category 2

Names

category 3

Encouragement

New Blog Design!

What do you think?  Is it a keeper?

I think so.  =]

A HUGE thank you, once again, to Anna! from Hero (as well as Dragonmaster and Rubberboot Girl).

I'm still tweaking the sidebar a wee bit.  It was rather cluttered. . .  Please do not be alarmed, or angry, if you see that your blog button is no longer there.  I still love you!  *heehee*

 photo sarahsignature_zps5172c7cd.png

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! Sooooooooooo cute! I love all the pink and the girl and your links to pinterest, email etc.

    Love, Morgan

    P.S. Can't wait for Frozen to come out you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, ladies! So glad you likey ^__^

    Morgan: Good gravy, NO! I CANNOT wait for Frozen! It looks so good! at least the little bit I've seen =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very good Sarah. Great job! Now, if I could just figure out how to get followers or commentors instead of all that spam I'd be good. I feel it is wasted on all the spam junk. Anyways, love the new look! You always do a super job!

    Always Experiencing Him,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove it! It's completely adorable! Cute, cute, cute!

    (Also, I'm laughing at the fact that I say "good gravy" all the time. I didn't know anyone else did. It's hilarious how alike we are.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Mama! <3

    Lauri: Thank you! Haha! That is hilarious. (I think what started me saying "good gravy" was Andrew Peterson's book "On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness;" the first in the Wingfeather saga) I love it! I might have to start calling you my long-lost sister! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the new look, Sarah! d(..)Clear and simple and seems kind of old-school. Pretty fonts too. :)

    Oh yes, and... Hooray for Iggyfeathers! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass, and a book of rules,
And each must make, ere life is flown,
A stumbling block or a stepping stone.
-Anonymous-

ppl love these

February Snippets!
Here are some Snippets from last month.  These hail from my WIP Safia and another project I'm …
Name Reveal!
Happy November! I don't know about you, but as I sit & type up this little post, I have the …
Book Review | The Goblin Crown
Hello, lovelies!  Just now attempting to get back into the swing of things here in the blog world. …
Book Review | When Mountains Move
Well, no worries, my lovelies!  This review will be rather short.  Simply because. . . I didn'…