Oh, Dear... I've Done It Again.

I wish to express my most sincere apology to my faithful readers! 

I despise starting a new blog post with apologies and excuses about how busy one's summer can be, because it seems everyblogger does it.  But I must make an exception this time.  

It has been... for lack of a better word -- BUSY.

First of all, in a last-minute decision, I took part in a Dance Camp which began this past Monday and ended today (Friday).  Starting time was 10a.m. to 4p.m.  That is the longest I have ever danced.  In THREE years. 

Needless to say, I was/am sore all over... in places I forgot I had...  But, I try not to complain.  At least I know I still have muscles... *groans*

Moving on. 

Secondly, for the whole of this next week I am filling in for our church administrator (secretary), while he is on vacation, and am not sure if I will be able to post or not.  We shall see.  

But I PROMISE, the final part of Peder's story is coming!

Thank you for your patience! 

For your trouble, here is a cute critter to make you smile:

Pinterest


5 comments

Hannah said...

It's okay, dear, we all have those times where we can't post. I've been there, done that. But, I'm glad you're back! :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Thank you, sweet Hannah! I've missed blogging! ^__^

Storyteller said...

Mission accomplished: you have made me smile. ;) Have a great time!! :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Thank you, Storyteller! A smile on a friend gladdens the heart. =]

Tangerine-Tane said...

Cute! :) Looking forward to more posts.
Tane xxx