A Bookish Sarah

encouragement & bookish things

slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Sarah
Welcome, friend! Relax & rest awhile, if you please. I'm an ordinary girl, a follower of Christ, mama to Gabriel, Heidi, & Aidan; and wife to Evan. Here in this little space of the online world, I share all manner of bookish things, including full content reviews, writerly snippets, encouragement for everyday life, and a whole collection of names & their meanings.

welcome to my blog

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Reviews

category 2

Names

category 3

Encouragement

Fresh New Look!

Hullo, dearies!

What do you think of the new look??

While I loved my poppy flower theme, it was time for a refreshing update.  And I've gotta say, I'm somewhat pleased with myself!  Why?  'Cuz I basically did this all by me onesy.  ;D (Or rather, I found a free template I liked and tweaked and personalized it to my taste. . .)

This is just a quick post to say Happy Friday! and that if there's anything funky going on while you're visiting, just know I'm still working on some minor kinks in the code.  {Haha! That makes me sound so very intelligent. *adjusts non-existent smart-looking glasses*}


Instagram | @sarahpenmaiden

 Also, Happy Fall, y'all!!


Love to all!

Sarah

Comments

  1. Aaaaahhhhh! SARAH. I love it! It's so crisp and fresh and beautiful--perfectly fitting for your beautiful self and lovely posts! I absolutely adore it! I mean, that header. o.o *drooools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new look, really compliments your content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, girlie! :) I like the color scheme. It's fun to change things up from time to time, and just in time for the change of season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauri: So glad you like it! Haha! Your reactions are the BEST xD

    Lauren: Awww, thanks so much! *^ - ^*

    Risa: I totally agree. And I still love my poppy flowers, but it was time for a change. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, J! :] Means a lot to see that everyone likes it. *beams*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass, and a book of rules,
And each must make, ere life is flown,
A stumbling block or a stepping stone.
-Anonymous-

ppl love these

February Snippets!
Here are some Snippets from last month.  These hail from my WIP Safia and another project I'm …
Name Reveal!
Happy November! I don't know about you, but as I sit & type up this little post, I have the …
Book Review | The Goblin Crown
Hello, lovelies!  Just now attempting to get back into the swing of things here in the blog world. …
Book Review | When Mountains Move
Well, no worries, my lovelies!  This review will be rather short.  Simply because. . . I didn'…