- Home alone AND in the shower when you hear hard knocking. . . (Turns out it's only your hubby and bro-in-law wanting a chocolate cookie bite and he forgot his house key. Haha! You can laugh now, but it was almost scary then.)
- Jeans that have No. POCKETS. What is this??? Useless.
- Watching your man swing around a big plastic sword whilst slaying borer bees.
- Arm pit farts late at night. O_o And I do mean late. . . we might possibly most likely have been a little too tired and loopy. . .
- When you randomly say that you'll dress as Rey for "Halloween" (we never do all the haunty stuff, but I do like dressing up!) and Evan says he'll be Chewbacca, but you blurt out: "You're not tall enough!" (when in reality he's at least six inches taller than my 5 foot 5. . . just not Chewie size. . .)
- Trying to a stamp and ink and the ink somehow splatters on you, your nose, and the wall. "Yep. Can't do this." *tosses stamp kit into Goodwill pile*
- Stuck behind a flatbed truck hauling manure. . .
- Updating name and address at the DMV and you accidentally check a "yes" on a criminal question. . . O_O "NOOO!! I'm not criminal, honest!" you immediately think worst-case scenario in that your license will not go through due to all this crazy stuff and background checks and etc. etc. etc. . . But, really all you had to do was circle the correct answer, "no," and initial it. :]
- My shop is now open!!!! Click here to visit Penmaiden's Wordshoppe on Etsy. (I'm still working out the kinks, so a nice jaw-dropping header is missing to draw you in and there's a few more items yet to list. But it's open!)
- Hosting dinners at your home--fancy or casual. :]
- Prepping and pulling off a sweet wedding shower for a sister--decor and everything!
- The sweetest Disney TV show: Elena of Avalor. Seriously, it's great!
- This quote:
- Trying new recipes and they become great hits in the family. (i.e. Kool-Aid Pie)
- Date nights with your man at home, eating homemade chicken quesadillas and watching Stargate: SG1, Season 2.
Thanks for reading! Gotta run!