Welcome, welcome! I can't believe it's already time for another A+A post. . . These Fridays keep flying by!
- Leaving Walmart and walking through the parking lot to your car when you pass by a guy sitting in his own car picking his nose AND eating it too! O_O Then your husband says, "Yep, that's what guys do!"
- Trying out a new restaurant and standing there looking at the menu above the registers FOREVER before finally deciding what you want. I mean, a burger's a burger, right?? Or in this case, a BBQ char-broiled chicken sammich with fries AND onion rings. Yum!
- Sitting at a stop light waiting for green and you catch the eye of the chubby passenger kid in the vehicle on your left. You give a half-smile, not wishing to seem weird in any way, but also not wanting to be rude, and fervently wish you had never looked. O_o
- Putting lotion on your legs when you're COLD. (Too much info? I sorry!)
- Discovering all of these awesome writing prompts and getting so inspired to write something for some kind of story or WIP (work-in-progress) then sitting down with pad and paper, and NOTHING COMES. >.<
- Punny-ness!! I'll probably have a cheesy joke/quote/phrase every week now. . . xD
- This cute comic! That's exactly what I do:
- Operation Overland UPDATE: Carpet was installed yesterday!!!
- Inspirational quote:
- Heading the plans and preparations for my sister's wedding shower. . . So much to do! But it's fun and most certainly exciting. :D
- Trying out a new fast-food restaurant--Cookout!--with your husband and a sister and really liking it! Then going to Overland to check out the new carpet and talking for a couple hours about EVERYTHING: vacation ideas, camping, hiking, house planning, decorating colors, etc.
- Requesting a couple movies from the library: The Prince of Egypt and Kiki's Delivery Service. [And because they are inter-library loans, I have them for THREE weeks instead of one!!!]
- Slowly getting my Etsy shoppe together. . . And finding new ideas to add to it!
- Going to my parent's house to watch Hawaii 5-0 on Friday evenings. Awesome show!
So, how was your week? Any awkwards for you? Have a punny joke you'd like to share??
Fairfarren, for now!