- When your sister is playing with a pair of drum sticks and acting like she's a praying mantis. . . O_o
- Trying to pick up running again. . . *pant pant* "Hang on! *HACK* I think I left my lungs back there. . . Need. . . oxygen. Why do my legs feel like NOODLES."
- When it's a slow day at work and you and your co-workers (who are two, high school guys) are standing around with nothing to say. . . So very awkward. . . "So. . . How was your day?"
- When a marine tries to recruit you, because you totally look like military material. . .
- Picking up the salt shaker instead of the pepper. . .
|"Just a little. . . SALTY!"|
- I have a WEDDING GOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Star Wars: Rogue One trailer :O
- Putting in your applications and resumes at FIVE different places!
- Holding the door open for an older lady who then thanks you and, upon seeing your outfit (black knee-length skirt, black capri leggings, white shirt, and fuchsia cardigan, with your black converse!), she comments saying, "You're a cute little girl." [Hahaha! "Thank you, ma'am!" Although you're not sure if that says something about your style of fashion and whether or not you look mature enough for your age. . .]
- Surprising a friend with a birthday gift and seeing her reaction.
- When another co-worker, an older gentleman (60s, maybe?), make rhymes and beat-boxes.
- This video from the upcoming documentary, The Insanity of God, featuring Todd Smith from Selah. It's an incredible story about a Russian pastor who was persecuted for his faith.