- "Whoa! He blew a smoke ring," you exclaim, as your family's van passes a car on the interstate. "Oh wait. SHE blew a smoke ring," you correct yourself after a better look.
- And oh, the painful truth:
- The fact every time you see this GIF, you burst into laughter:
- Dreaming that you were overrun by cats.
- So engrossed in a book that you jump at the slightest sound. (RESISTANCE)
- Holding your umbrella under your arm, but when you pull it free, you feel as if you are drawing a sword.
- When your brand new camera comes in a few days earlier than you expect, and the big box is waiting for you when you return from work. A perfect end to a good day.
- When you nearly drop a snowglobe right in front of the customer, but catch it just in time. That's AWESOME, because you don't have good reflexes. . .
- Receiving your AUTOGRAPHED copy of ANON, SIR, ANON. Currently reading and loving it! Such hilarity.
- And wit (coming off from the previous point):
"Oh yes. I'd almost forgotten about that in the fair presence of your niece."
"Nonsense. Live women are a dime-a-dozen. You're here to tell me about the dead one."
- Anon, Sir, Anon (p. 28)
There will be a review once I finish! :]
- Cinderella is finally out! And now to wait two WHOLE weeks before we can see it, and Frozen Fever!!
- (I'm running out of awesomes, though there is always an abundance--it's just the thing of whether or not I can remember them. . .) So, here's an awesome shirt! Definitely on the wishlist. :]
- All the new films coming soon this year! (Sorry, no time for links) Besides Cinderella, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Minion movie! Star Wars, Hotel Transylvania 2 (Yes, I think it's HILARIOUS), Jurassic World, and so much more.
Yes. I'm a nerd. :]
Happy weekend, all!