- Accidentally swallowing a bit of your gum--it's that really weird feeling as it goes down your throat. *bleh*
- Getting bruises for doing stupid things: like jamming your knee into the corner of a shelf. If I get a bruise or a cut, I want it to be something cool, you know? Like from working on fences all day, or mechanickin' on my car. . . or dragon fighting.
- Working at the registers when an older guy walks in, glances at you, and says, "So, this is where you work." O_O He apologizes a few seconds later, before explaining he thought you were someone else. Still, it was very awkward and kinda creepy. . .
- When an older gentleman asks how you "stay so slim," as you ring up his items. You blank out for a moment at the random question and mutter blandly, "Um, well, I try to stay active. . ." *awkward chuckle* (Haha, Lifeway customers. *shakes head with a grin*)
- Oh, the accuracy:
- The fact that, no matter how many times you try them, COLD French fries are just:
|Does anybody remember this show?? xD|
- The countdown for Beyond the Mask is ticking! Helping to promote a screening, and now lacking only 18 tickets to reach the minimum number of reservations needed in order to tip the theater. If you live in my area and are even the least bit interested in this new film by the Burns Family Studios, visit this link to reserve tickets for Monday, April 6th at 7:00 at the Bradley Square 12 in Cleveland, TN. You won't regret it!! (I'll try to publish a post next week with more info. . .) I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to watch this thing??
|It's actually "Coming 2015" :]|
- Today marked the first day of Spring!!
- Purchased two new CDs this week: Jonathan Thulin's "Science Fiction," and Tenth Ave. North's "The Struggle." LOVE them both, but especially Thulin's newest album! Check out his single, "Mockingbird"--AWESOME.
- "We have not lost the battle. We have merely lost the fight." (paraphrase of a quote from Lego Ninjago, Season 2)
- The PENGUINS movie. SO HILARIOUS!! I laughed the entire time.
So, that was my week. Not too much to report, I know. But I do hope you still get a laugh or two. :]
Happy Weekend, all!