- Eating a delicious breakfast as your cat stares at you as if you are a traitor to the country.
- Sewing machines make me nervous.
- When you lose your phone late before bed (and you have to have it 'cause it's your only alarm clock) and your sister goes downstairs to text it. It dings right AT YOUR HEAD.
- Having one of THOSE days: you get up early, take a shower, then head downstairs to fix your breakfast and the first thing you do is drop an egg. Then, the butter. You clean up messes and head to work only to discover you've arrived FIVE hours early, because you forgot you had switched shifts with one of the other girls. . . And so, you spend said time roaming the city and browsing stores.
- Writing your 100 words for that day late at night and you review the entry from the day before and notice a horrible mistake: you'd written "tale" instead of "tail." x_x
- Browsing through a store and you notice someone you know. . . You quickly try to decide whether to say hi or not and turn to focus all your attention on a particular book that you have no interest in whatsoevah. Oh, come on, we all do it, right? . . . Right? -_-
- Awkward Avoidance Viking -- Must see! To explain, the Awkward Avoidance Viking pops up during your times of awkwardness and therefore gets rid of what causes the awkward. . .ness. xD
- The HOBBIT: BotFA is now in theaters!! and we are going tomorrow!!!
- A brand new film (and one we've been waiting THREE years for) is finally going to be released! Beyond the Mask by Burns Family Studios is coming April 6th, 2015. More on this later. I have a big announcement regarding this film. . . :] So excited!
- Christmas is less than a week away! Can you believe it? Looking forward to time with family and friends. And food. Good food.
- The fact you've been done with your Christmas shopping for a couple weeks now. *fist pump*
- Scoring gas for $2.04 per gallon!!! (Don't know about you, but that's pretty good right now. . .)
- Enjoying a nice evening after work at Panera Bread, with friends. A blueberry bagel and hot chocolate. Mmmmm.
- Receiving a brand new book in the mail for Christmas from your dear friend. You know who you are, girlie! Thank you!
So, that's a review of these past two weeks. Can you believe Christmas is only six days away?? GAH! It came too fast. . . I know, I know, I always say that, but it's true!
And due to this season, I won't get a chance to post much. But that's okay! So, I wish each of you a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy this time with friends and family as we celebrate the birth of our Saviour.