- Having company over for dinner and the conversation somehow turns to talking about the farming and old memories of harvesting tobacco. . .
- Discovering a huge caterpillar, approximately 4-5 inches long, and just kinda. . . EW. But then finding out from a friend that it is what would become a beautiful Imperial Moth! (I guess that's not really awkward, but, yeah. . . Just thinking what would happen if it was squished. Messiness EVERYWHERE.)
- The fact you are so very gullible. No, seriously. For instance, reading books and coming across awesome plot twists, but discovering someone else found them quite predictable and you're just like, "But--But, it was so unexpected!"
- Hey. Hey, guys, guess what. Blu-ray disks don't work in DVD players.
- Disliking the cold. And then, when you sing Elsa's song and it comes to "the cold never bothered me anyway!" you can't help from feeling guilty, 'cause it seems that you're lying.
- Putting plastic wrap over only half of the big bowl of veggies [awaiting their moment of stardom (to be cooked)], then getting distracted and walking away. . . Your mother looks at you funny and ends up finishing what you had started. Oops.
- Speaking to a friend or family member and your next word escapes you and you are left blank, while they wait patiently
- Seeing objects (like clothes hanging on the balcony, a flag waving in the wind, or objects sitting on a counter) in your peripherals and thinking they are. . . a person. Or your cat.
- When the leaves just begin to change colors!
- When a lady you just met tells you and your sisters that you're all beautiful. *beams* (And you look down and see that you're wearing your farm jeans, work boots, and oversized t-shirt.) Just goes to show appearance definitely isn't everything!
- Having to cut down an old oak tree (which is saddening), but coming away with a TON of wood for the Winter!
- Receiving new books in the mail! NEVER. GETS. OLD.
- Homemade stir-fry dinner with the whole family. <3
- Awesome new TV show called </scorpion>
- THIS PICTURE:
|Meet Chibi Godzilla. Ferociously cute. xD (Pinterest)|
Don't forget about the giveaway!!! Sign up via Rafflecopter begins Monday, October 27th; simply meaning you can start adding up points through the gadget for a better chance to win a prize. Random three winners will be chosen. Choices like "follow this blog," "leave a comment," etc. will be available.
It seems there has been a slight misunderstanding. So, to clarify: I'm hoping to reach 80 followers by the end of this month, in order to host this giveaway. Make sense? You must be a follower of this blog to participate and have a chance to win one of the three awesome prizes.
With that said, please spread the word!
A huge thank-you to my dear, blogger friend, Lauri, of Musings of an Elf, for posting an awesomely awesome surprise post regarding the giveaway! So sweet of her! If you haven't met/read/follow her blog, please do! She's one of my besties, her stories are thrilling and adventurous, and she's an overall hilariously fun and incredible person. I love to laugh, and her posts definitely make me laugh! Love you, girl!
Thanks for reading! Fairfarren, for now.