YES! Coming this Monday, dearies! Put it on your calender!
Beginning Monday, October 27th, you can sign up to win one of three awesome prizes! Don't worry, the giveaway will be open to everyone for the whole week (ends on Friday, the 31st, winners announced that Saturday!).
I'm still hoping for 80 followers! But regardless the number, the giveaway will still go on. So, spread the word! I'll love you forever. :]
- In the car, returning from church, with one of your sisters, and for some reason you both start singing the Kim Possible theme song. Kinda awesome, actually. :]
- Eye boogers.
- Having a b-day party for your grandfather; you're all gathered in the kitchen to bless the food, and the grill catches fire. . . Someone hollers "WATER!!" and 13 people freeze, then scramble to help. (No worries! Thanks to quick-thinking brother who pulled it off the back porch, and Daddy hosing it down. Definitely a birthday party no one will forget anytime soon.)
- This video by BlimeyCow (awkward and HILARIOUS):
- Winning a board game a mile in front of the other players and feeling guilty. . .
- It's amazing how accurate the "relate-able/that's me" posts are. xD 'Cause this, is so me.
- PLENILUNE by Jennifer Freitag -- pre-ordered it to my Kindle Fire, and loving it so far. Review to come soon!
- Just receiving a UPS order from BookLookBloggers, with my brand-new book, The Princess Spy! Made even more awesome, 'cause I'd forgotten about it! :D
- Spending time with a cousin you haven't seen in what seems like ages. Planning an evening of baking cookies and card games (PITT!)
- Nearly at the half-way mark of the 100-4-100 Writing Challenge. Day 40, baby!
- Watching the newest VeggieTales video, Beauty & the Beet. One of their best ever! (Yes, I still watch VeggieTales. :] )
- Hearing of a song and learning it the very next day. "How Can It Be" by Lauren Daigle.
- Sending another poem out for publishing!!!
- Securing a part-time job at LifeWay!! Woohoo!