A Bookish Sarah

encouragement & bookish things

slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Sarah
Welcome, friend! Relax & rest awhile, if you please. I'm an ordinary girl, a follower of Christ, mama to Gabriel, Heidi, & Aidan; and wife to Evan. Here in this little space of the online world, I share all manner of bookish things, including full content reviews, writerly snippets, encouragement for everyday life, and a whole collection of names & their meanings.

welcome to my blog

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Reviews

category 2

Names

category 3

Encouragement

Coming Soon. . .

Why, hello, loverlies!  So good to have you back.  :]  Happy Sunday!

I do hope you are having a lovely day.  Is anyone ready for Fall? Scarves, boots, and glorious autumn weather? And yet this saddens you, because that means the year is nearly over? and Christmas is around the corner?  WHAT?

No, no, wait.  Calm down!  Breathe.  Yes, breathe!

"Doc! I forgot how to breathe! Don'tknowhowtobreathe!"
Heheh.  Couldn't resist.  xD

Anyway, where was I?  Oh, yes.  You were saying, "Quit yer jabberin'! Wot's with the title? Wot's COMING SOON??"  Well, if you'd cease in your bellowing, I'll tell you.  (I'm just joking, ya'll are the best!)

Coming the last week of October, I am hosting a give-away!  But first, this here liddle blog must reach at least 80 followers (and keep them).  ;D

Yeah, yeah, I know.  That's a lot to ask.  But I so want to see it happen!  And speaking of adding to the blogger family (and keeping them), what would you as my readers like to see/read more of on this blog?  More writing stuff?  Stories?  Photography? Life-lessons?  etc?? What would grab your attention, and perhaps that of others?  I am simply curious.  Please comment and let me know!

With all that said, I will have more official details within the week announcing the rules (guidelines, really) and PRIZES.  Yes, PRIZES.  Hey, we may even have THREE winners!  I'm not sure, still throwing the idea around. . .

So, stay in touch, gather in some friends, and have a cup o' tea.  I recommend a Chai Tea Latte.  :] Which, by the way, is another fabulous reason to love the Autumn season!

Thank you, my dears!  Enjoy this gift of today.

Aaaand this cute cat.


 photo sarahsignature_zps5172c7cd.png

Movie still from Monsters VS Aliens via Google and darling cat photo via Pinterest.

Comments

  1. Sounds awesome! Can't wait to hear the details :) Hope your week is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass, and a book of rules,
And each must make, ere life is flown,
A stumbling block or a stepping stone.
-Anonymous-

ppl love these

February Snippets!
Here are some Snippets from last month.  These hail from my WIP Safia and another project I'm …
Name Reveal!
Happy November! I don't know about you, but as I sit & type up this little post, I have the …
Book Review | The Goblin Crown
Hello, lovelies!  Just now attempting to get back into the swing of things here in the blog world. …
Book Review | When Mountains Move
Well, no worries, my lovelies!  This review will be rather short.  Simply because. . . I didn'…