- Texting while mowing. . . (What? I listen to my tunes when mowing the yard.) :]
- Skimming channels and discovering that two different ones have bath re-do commercials on at the same time. O_o
- When your sunburn/tan-line does not match the neckline of your blouse.
- Being the first person in line for food at a church choir get-together. (Why is this awkward? Because I am never first! I don't like being first, then you sit down with your food all by yourself, while others are standing in line across from you, salivating over your plate. Okay, okay, maybe I exaggerate. ) ;]
- Waiting in the checkout line. Where are you supposed to look? At the CANDY?? At the horrid magazines? At the people in front of you? or at the cashier clerk? I suppose a little bit of everywhere, right? 'Cause, then you don't have to give anybody the Lizard Look.
- Driving through town and really getting into the song that's playing on the radio, then seeing another driver looking at you funny.
- Hair problems. Windy days especially!!
- Sitting on the porch enjoying the early morning sunshine.
- Hardee's Charbroiled Chicken sammich. ^__^
- Hugs. (from friends and family, not strangers. That would be awkward. O_O)
- Planning a trip to the theaters!
- Thunderstorms. (Mild ones, at least. When the thunder rumbles directly above your house and lightning lights up the sky.) :]
- Seeing your sister return after a month-long, travel absence! And when she brings peace offerings, like Ralph's Donuts!!!
- When your sister begins composing music to a couple of your poems.