Happy Friday, my friends! I'm catching up from missing an A + A last week.
Hope you've had a lovely day so far! Thanks for taking the time to stop by. :]
- When sneezes sneak up on you. . .
- When you can make yourself laugh. For example, I know a certain girl who can tickle her own feet and laugh doing it. (Yes, yes. You guessed right--it's me!)
- Handing your mother your sister's sketchbook to see the latest drawing, but she won't take it because she's expecting you to hold it just so she can see; but you can't 'cause you've been weed-eating all morning and your arms feel like limp noodles.
- When a person keeps snatching looks at you and your family, and you feel like you should know them, but you don't. . .
- When a scene from a LEGO TV show makes you jump. O_o Heheh. It was just unexpected. . .
- When you read of a cool, unique name that you've never heard of before, and then suddenly you see it everywhere.
- When someone asks something regarding your stories and you turn all shy and bashful.
- Feeling like you need to apologize for one-too-many GIFs. . . (Does anyone find them annoying? So sorry, but sometimes they fit my reactions all too perfectly!)
- Admitting to a couple friends that you like to play the Wii's LEGO Star Wars, LotR, and Pirates games. They look at you in astonishment as if to say, "How old are you?" (But I feel no shame! *beams* And they're good friends, they understand! I think.) :D
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 just came to the theaters TODAY!!!
- When asked by a cousin which is your least favorite Disney film, you and your best friend say at the exact same thing at the same time: "Pinnocchio!" (No offense to any who does like it. . .)
- Filling in for the secretary at the church office every day this week and getting a wee bit o' income!
- Watching Beauty and the Beast, then drawing and making up your own versions.
- Going to McKay's Used Book store and leaving with FIVE treasures! (beautiful copy of The Secret Garden, hardback Sherlock Holmes, a sequel to L.B. Graham's Binding of the Blade series, Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl, and The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickinson.)
- Watching LEGO's Ninjago seasons 1 & 2 (DVD). So cute!
- Reading (and finishing) the 10th addition of The Ranger's Apprentice: The Emperor of Nihon-Ja. Such a great read! Love that series. :]
- Homemade Orange Cake. Need I say more?
- This quote: "Hard times will consistently be there, but so will Christ." (Al Fox)
How's your week been?