- When you're on your sister's computer, and of a sudden it becomes possessed, opening up camera mode and you have NO idea how. Your fingers are innocently scrolling through the page and BAM! it happens again! So many times, you actually lose count until you are ready to hit the thing with a baseball bat. Then someone mentions restarting it. So you do, and all's well. Hmm. That would be awesome if it worked for everything. . .
- Discovering a portion of the hem of your skirt is not properly pressed, while you and family are out performing (singing/playing guitars and interpretive dance).
- When your three-year-old cousin uses you and your siblings as "paper" for his stickers.
- At the Tractor Show when a thunderstorm pops up. Squealing as rain pelts you and family in sheets of wetness and you are sure the older gentlemen, also sheltering in the same pavilion, think you and your family has never experienced a rain shower before. . . (Although it was a storm. The rain was pouring in sheets and the wind whipped it till it blew sideways. Needless to say, we were goodly wet. :] But it was fun!)
- My pet moss, Pete, finally succumbed to his "sickness." TT_TT
- Stepping in a massive piece of gum and getting it ALL over your favorite white flats. . . >:[ and wishing you had a match. . .
- After having found a beautiful German-made teacup at Goodwill, your brother mentions that there will be a huge estate sale after you die.
- Realizing that the Romans are Italians. O_o (Ok, I know this! But have you ever really thought about it? You almost never hear "I am an Italian!" It's usually, "I am a Roman!" You know, like in movies. . . Am I the only one who thinks this?)
- When your phone goes bonkers, and you don't know how to turn it off because the power button is jammed. (I Googled an alternative. It's okay now.) :]
- Zoning out while playing a game, and EVERYONE is waiting for you to put down your card. [them] "Sarah!" *throws card* [me] "No, really! I AM paying attention. . ."
- Eating your sister's fresh, homemade Cinnamon Zucchini Bread. *yum!*
- Finding new and interesting books to add to your never-ending To-Read list: Throne of Glass and Cinder -- just to name a few. :]
- Hiking to Piney Falls where everything is wet and refreshed after a rain earlier that day, and while thunder rumbles directly overhead. (Loved it! We didn't get rained on, which was good, I suppose, because of the rocky trail. And the Falls were gorgeous!)
- A bounty of homegrown garden vegetables.
- Summer is here!
- This quote:
- Oreo ice-cream sandwich from Steak n' Shake. Delicious.
- Watching HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 on the BIG SCREEN!!! It was incredible! Such a great film. Definitely a keeper.
- Finding an exercise buddy to help keep you accountable. P90X, guys. Yep. All the way!
- Learning a new game: Tripoley!
- Sisters who calmly jump in when you are stressed out.
Hope your week has been fun! Enjoying the Summer?