- After purchasing awesome vintage Coke in tall, slender glass bottle and settling in car to go to next destination, you realize you don't have anything with which to open said bottle and immediately
begin to panic before youremember you have a tiny can opener in your tiny Leatherman pliers. Your sisters laugh at you and proceed to open theirs, but you must wait 'cause you are driving. And you're SO thirsty.
- When the strap of an unmentionable comes loose and you can't allow your sister to fix it because it's during the church's Homecoming picnic lunch and there are way too many people around. So you suffer silently. . . till you get home. :D
- Weird dreams in which someone (not you) had a nightmare and the only way to drive them away was for someone else to play the ukulele. . . O_o (I'm not kidding. This happened in a dream I had.)
- Walking through Walmart by yourself. It seems as if EVERYONE is looking at you. Does anyone else feel this way?? ;D
- When someone says something as a joke, but you believe it because you are gullible. . . Then they have to explain and you feel silly because you are gullible.
- When someone is talking about you, or something you've done, etc. and you feel your face turn red. . . Somebody points it out, but you can't help the redness from appearing. . . and the situation escalates to all-around-awkward. Well, awkward for you. (Gah! Curse you blushing face! *shakes fist in mock anger*
- Having just stepped out of the shower, you look out your two-story bedroom window to see a police car parked in your driveway. Suddenly, the kitchen timer begins its loud buzzing and nobody is around to turn it off, so you hurriedly pull on clothes and rush down the stairs. Oh, it's only your policeman cousin picking up his wife's new dress that your sister made for her. All's well! (Whew! Don't worry. It's not like I woulda run out the front door in my towel, screaming, "WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!")
- Discussing something with the family and you say the PERFECT movie quote, making everyone laugh.
Of course, then you must finish that whole scene:
- Discovering your personal blog now has 50 followers!
- Movie nights with your buddies! Even if it is to watch a scary film like Signs. . . As long as there is Teddy (giant teddy bear). Oh, and cookies and ice cream. ;]
- Finding bargains at local Goodwill store. In this case, a new dress! (Maybe throw in a photo later.) And teacups!
- Scheduling an outing with your girlies (sisters and friend) to go thrift shopping! Tomorrow!
- When your kitty comes to snuggle with you in the morning. *squee*
- This photo! --> The cutest Wonder Woman costume!
- This quote (of course, there's a quote!): "Until Jesus Christ is the obsession of your heart, you'll always be looking to mere men to meet needs that only He can fill. Only when you make Jesus Christ your first love, will you be ready for a love story that reflects His glory." (unknown)
What've you been up to? :]