Friday Saturday! How's your weekend coming along? We are finally feeling the blessedness of Spring!
- Relaxing in your brother's new hammock on the back porch when of a sudden you hear the sound of a yipping "dog" and realize it's your sister scaring off the chickens from the landscape out front.
- Fitting three grown girls into one hammock. Awkward, but fun. ;D
- Finding melted chocolate on the bottom of your bare foot. (And yes, I am absolutely sure it was chocolate) :P
- Unintentionally making "funny" faces (or so my sister said) while trying not to laugh. . .
- An oldie country song called "Jingle, Jangle, Jingle." Seriously, very weird. And once it's in your head, it STAYS. Aah!
- Putting a teabag in your car for smelly-good reasons.
- Finding this pic [below] on Pinterest, of course. . . (It's not so much awkward as it is hilarious. Someone had way too much time on their hands!):
- Confidently walking up to a door and pushing, but wait--it doesn't open. Nope that one's locked! must try the next before going into panic mode. Oh good, it opened. Now we won't be locked up in the Library. . . (This has happened to everybody, right? Right??)
|Battle of Helm's Peep|
- Having written a new poem! God of My Praise (Psalm 109:1)
- More writing added to Safia project!
- This quote: "No what-might-have-beens. If God says not to worry about tomorrow, I would think the same applies to yesterday. There's enough trouble in the here and now to worry about how differently things could have turned out." (Mitch, Daisies Are Forever by Liz Tolsma)
- Learning a bit more about your family history and ancestors from your grandfather. (One of my great-great-great grandfathers had the initials H.M.S.)
- Putting a teabag in your car for smelly-good reasons. Then opening the door later to have the fragrant aroma of Earl Grey greet your nostrils. :] Alas, it doesn't last very long.
- Finding a treasure: an old, vintage-y ring for $1!
- Discovering a book you hadn't read yet, stashed in your closet and forgotten--until now!
- This GIF:
Haha! I need one of those.
Thanks for stopping by. Fairfarren, my friends!