Fellow blogger, Lauriloth, from Musings of an Elf, posted about a 20 Random Facts About Me tag, created by Belle of In My Life. I've always enjoyed learning more about the characters and personalities of my bloggin' buddies, and this tag is perfect! Though she didn't actually "tag" anyone, this is open to whoever and everywho. O_o
(The above title is based off a song. A huge virtual hug to anyone who can guess it!)
1. What are three of your favorite hobbies?
Reading, Writing, and Photography, I guess.
2. What is your favorite season?
Oo. Though Winter is beautiful in its own way, I can't stand the cold. And while I can be found singing the lyrics to Frozen's "Let it go, let it go! The cold never bothered me anyway," that is essentially a lie, as the cold REALLY bothers me. Summer is probably my favorite season. (Although I love each in its own time! Spring, time of renewal--flowers in bloom, everything green. Fall, perfect weather--not too hot, not too cold.)
Of the two, sneakers. I would rather be comfortable than fashionable. But it IS possible to be both! I prefer ballet flats and no-heel boots over anything. I mean, come on, I have a hard enough time walking in normal shoes without tripping and giving the floor a hug. Why should I embarrass myself needlessly?
Um, how about casually fancy? Is that possible? I love to look nice, even for a trip to Walmart! Casual for everyday, Fancy for special occasions. :]
5. What do you prefer, a Birthday Party or a girls sleepover party?
Birthday Party. I was always uncomfortable at sleepovers, at least with a great number of girls. Now, with a cousin or two and my sisters, no problem. But a bunch of random girls. . . scary. I was the shy one, remember?
6. What do you enjoy posting about more?
I am one and twenty.
8. When is your birthday?
July 23rd. I'm a Summer baby. Maybe that's why I like that season the best.
9. Do you like the thrill of a roller coaster?
Haha. That's funny. Ah, no. Just ask my family. My aunt and uncle had to practically drag to me ride the newest coaster at Dollywood. Yes, I have ridden it twice. . . And screamed my head off the whole two minutes through.
10. Do you like watching movies in a theater?
YES! We only go if it's a movie we KNOW will be awesome. Like The Hobbit and Frozen.
I used to have a hard time with this one. You know, the question of "what do you wanna be when you grow up?" But now, it is pretty clear. I want to be a helpmeet and wife to my future prince and a mother to our children.
12. Are you into sports? If so, which ones?
Always enjoyed a good game of basketball, whether it was me on the court or watching on the telly. But I have to say DANCE is my absolute favorite, ballet to be specific. And yes, that is a sport. :D
13. In a football party, which are you: the one that jumps while shouting if your team almost scored? Or the one who isn't that interested in the game and prefers to eat the snacks while talking to friends?
I'm pretty equal in both departments. I love food, but I also love a good game and enjoying it with friends and family.
14. Did you play Playdough as a child?
Yes, though I don't remember playing with it often. I loved crafting a masterpiece with my own hands.
15. What are your favorite clothing stores you prefer to shop?
Goodwill. And it has to be the one in my hometown, which is decent and neat, and I know exactly where everything is. I also like Target.
Such a silly question. YES!
17. Which do you spend more time on: a book, or the internet?
Again, this is pretty equal. It depends.
18. When did you decide to start blogging?
I guess it was about four years ago? I'm not sure exactly. My mama started one around them and I posted off and on for a while on hers, until my sisters and I decided to start one ourselves. And it has grown from there.
19. On your honeymoon, which would you rather go to: a rustic lodge in the mountains, or a sunny beach house in Florida?
Oh. So hard! I've practically lived in the mountains my whole life. And have only been to the beach TWO times in my ENTIRE twenty-one years. But if I had to choose between Florida (no offense meant to any native Floridians) or my beloved mountains, I would definitely go with the rustic lodge.
Now, if it was Hawaii. . . That's a whole different story. ^__^
20. What are five of your favorite movies?
ARGH! Why such hard question? If you have taken anything away from my blog posts, and if you know me at all, you know I have too many favorites to count! *le sigh* I shall do my best. Note, this is extremely difficult. Here goes nothing. . .
1) The Lord of the Rings trilogy (Yes, that counts as one. And it must be the extended versions!)
2) The Chronicles of Narnia (Yep. All three.)
3) Captain America
4) Tangled (Frozen is a CLOSE second, of course)
5) Pride & Prejudice (1995)
Whew. That was hard. And it's the same with books!! You feel me? Does anyone understand?!?
Okay. Anyway, I leave you with this wisdom:
Well, that was fun. Now, it's your turn!
If you decide to do this, let me know in a comment! I'd love to read your answers!
Fairfarren, my friends.